Please contribute with your donation via our DIRMI bank account:
- IBAN: NL75ABNA0807431672
- Bank: ABN AMRO
- BIC: ABNANL2A
Please state that your contribution is a ‘donation’.
Please consider a tax-benefit based on the Algemeen Nut Beogende Instellingen (ANBI). DIRMI Foundation will be listed as a ANBI organization. More information: www.belastingdienst.nl.
For your periodical donation, similar to a ‘single’ donation, a tax-benefit can apply as well. Please contact us if you consider such donation, since this could require us to provide you a mutual agreement.
These conditions apply to applications, resulting the exchange of information (e.g. donations, newsletter application) to Stichting DIRMI Institute (aka ‘DIRMI’), Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- All information provided to DIRMI will be stored in the DIRMI database and treated confidentially conform the Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens.
- Information will be collected to be used by DIRMI. Information will not be shared with other parties.
- Based on the supplied information DIRMI might contact applicant to thank, provide more information on DIRMI and discuss possible further involvement in DIRMI activities.
- DIRMI is not liable for (damage caused by) loss of data or donations.
- Applicants will automatically receive the DIRMI newsletter. Cancellation can be done via the end-subscription button in the newsletter.
- If applicants want to opt out to be contacted at any time, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name and e-mail address.
- DIRMI is not responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, resulting from or related to any application or donation.
- The Nederlands Recht applies to these Conditions and any dispute or discussion resulting from it.
- In the situation these condition, in full or partially, will be declared void, DIRMI will proceed to imply alternative Conditions at will be as much as possible in alignment with the objectives of the current Conditions, which cannot be declared void.